Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pregnancy Update

Each day I think about my two babies and how much I can't wait to see them!



Cam and I are 15 weeks now. I have my 16 week appointment in a week and a half and in 3 weeks, I'll be able to find out the genders. I'm really excited! I haven't bought a thing and I think it will be easier once I do find out the genders.

I've been tired lots, maybe not as much as at first. My nap time is usually around 2, lol that's usually when I pass out. I only sleep for a half hour, but it's a nice re-charge.

I pee a lot! More than you wanted to know? Seriously though, it's a lot.



I'm always out of breath. A friend of ours who's a doctor explained that my heart is pumping 3x the amount. The stairs seem like Mt. Everest at times.

I've been craving potato chips a lot! This is nothing new, they're my kryptonite. Normally I'm able to say no to buying them and walk away, but my self control has completely gone out the window.

I've also been eating lots of fruit like grapes. I get a whole bag of them at Safeway and by the end of the day they're gone. Albertson's hasn't been stocking my Envy apples lately which has been a devastating blow to my diet...they were my main staple. I get orange/mango juice for Cameron's smoothies, but it hasn't quite made it to the smoothie stage as I've been drinking it all....oops.

I've been getting these really intense side aches which I think are associated with my stretching belly.

Lol, we're starting to be more active at church again. Today I made it through all 3 hours of church + choir - that went over 20 minutes. I felt so proud of myself.

I always feel super awkward posing for photos

All in all, things are great and I'm loving life. Cam has been the best, and although this year has been stressful with everything that's going on, the pregnancy has always been the best part. 

1 comments:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

You are so cute! Glad to hear you are doing well.

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase