Saturday, December 6, 2014

But It'sssnot!

Classy title, I know. I don't like being sick, but what I hate even more is my babies and dogs being sick. Literally every living thing in our house is sick at the moment. Despite being vaccinated, Bruno got kennel cough the other day (thank you doggy daycare), and now Cinders has it. I can't....I can't...I can't even! You thought sick babies was gross, sick doggies are even worse. They've both been hacking and coughing, but Cinders actually spits grossness up. She's got doggy snot coming out of her nose and doggy drool coming off her jowls. I've quarantined her to her bed and it's the saddest sight you ever did see. Giving them their meds has been icky as I've had to pretty much shove the meds down their throats.


Bruno is doing better than he was yesterday.


The babies aren't running fevers anymore, but are still congested. They've been fussy in general lately. We've had lots of extra cuddle time.



They had a check-up yesterday and they both had to have shots (they've had a rough week). Ollie is up to 10 lbs 6 oz and Madelyn is 8 lbs 12 oz. 


2 comments:

andreamichelle said...

I'm surprised they gave the babies shots while they were sick, normally they wait until they are healthy to make sure that the shots won't be overwhelming for their bodies and won't cause a reaction... but glad they are doing okay. sorry everyone is sick.

ShelbySpear said...

It was rough, but they seem to be doing better now.

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase