Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mark's Downtown Birthday


On this day in history, Cam's dad Mark was born. He invited us to hang out with Karen and him downtown. We of course jumped at the opportunity to have some fun and get out of the house. We went to lunch at PF Chang's, and then walked around Riverfront Park.






For Mark's birthday, what he REALLY wanted was to go down the big red slide. Karen was a good sport and went with him. The sun was really bright and I couldn't get a good pic without the glare, sorry folks.


I think Mark enjoyed it.


Aren't we cute?


I told Cam, Mark and Karen that I hadn't been on this bridge before. (Scroll Down)


But then I found this picture when I got home. We're in the exact same spot, lol. And I kind of just noticed that Cam's wearing almost the same outfit, the shirt's just a different color. We're funny.



And I put this picture on here just because... He's cute minus the demon eyes.



1 comments:

Krista said...

Ahh how I miss downtown Spokane. Beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday Mark!

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase