Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Baby Cribs

Cam's parents came over tonight to help build the baby cribs. Don't worry, I paid them with chicken enchiladas and Caesar salad. I have to give props to our neighbor boy who helped Cam carry the cribs upstairs - he's an awesome kid who came and helped despite hating dogs =/.

I was worried the cribs would clash with the trim of the room, but I think they'll work - I think with everything in place, they'll look really good. Plus, I got a pretty sweet deal on them so I can't complain too much.






I really like them! I ordered some mattresses which should be here in a couple days and as for big things, I still need to get a changing table/dresser thing and I'd like to get a chair. We'll see though. Right now I'm torn as to whether I should get a rocker/glider or a stationary chair with an ottoman...who knows?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is the exact crib I just bought and put together for our little girl a couple weeks ago, haha. You have great taste ;)

andreamichelle said...

go for the glider

Krista said...

Those cribs are way cute!!! As far as a chair, I wouuld suggest a lazy boy recliner that rocks. You definitely want something that rocks, but the thing about glider's is that they are so small. I bought a glider and still use it with our 3 kid, but I wish every time I have a baby that it was a lazy boy. You spend so much time in them at night feeding, rocking, etc and when the babies get bigger it is hard to nurse/feed in them because they aren't very wide. Just my two cents...;)

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase