Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The One where I Get Physical!

So the last couple nights as I've been trying to get to sleep, all I could think about is how fat I am and how much I want to lose weight. I tried to think of the last time I was in shape which was probable back in high school when I was doing cross country and softball. However, I remembered back in 2009 after I had moved back home from Utah - I got in the habit of exercising every day for a half hour. I had started losing weight and I was feeling really good about myself. I then moved to Spokane, and met this super attractive man and fell in love. Long story short, I stopped exercising. 

So I got up this morning, donned my workout clothes, and headed upstairs. I know this is super embarrassing, but the workout video I used was that of Jane Fonda. Does it make it any better that it's a video from her earlier younger years, and not her most recent videos for senior citizens?

I did pretty good considering. I've done some zumba with my sister-in-law a couple times recently, but I more or less moved my limbs around like a drowning victim until the song ended. Today I was determined!

I haven't worked out this hard in forever and was completely wiped out afterwards.


Good news is, after I rested for a good 15 minutes, I made some pico de gallo and ate it with corn chips and I did some "content population" for one of Cam's companies while I watched some Psych (Best show ever!!). 






0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase