Friday, May 17, 2013

Our Adorably Silly Puppy

I let Bruno hang out with me on the bed if I'm doing some work upstairs...He sees this as an opportunity to take up the entire bed and to steal Stan, the stuffed hippo Cam gave me back in 2010 when I got a bad case of the flu.




He'll find the funniest most entertaining ways to nap. We swear we didn't pose him for this, this is just how he sleeps sometimes.



He also sleeps like this sometimes. Not very comfortable for Cam. 


I can't believe how much he's grown! I'd guess that he's about 55lbs right now, and still has about 100 more lbs to go. He's super sweet and just so darn cute and lovable! I think we'll keep him. 

Can you believe he used to be this tiny?!









1 comments:

andreamichelle said...

he is a cute dog.

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase