Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Our Beautiful Babies - 3D Ultra Sound

Look at those lips!!! He gets his good looks from his daddy.

My beautiful girl!

I went to my monthly ultra sound at Maternal Fetal Medicine. Each time they measure and exam each and every limb and organ so it can take some time. Normally the 3D pics aren't very focused and resemble mashed potatoes more than babies, but they were more clear this time around. My babies are so beautiful!!!

The tech was able to see that our baby girl has a ton of hair!! She showed me, but I didn't really know what I was looking at. Maybe that explains all the heartburn =). She was also making a lot of kissy faces that were super cute.

Our boy was flashing his goods the whole time and she was able to get some good pics. I can't believe the lips on my babies, they take after their daddy in that way. I'm ok if our babies don't look a lot like me, if I could pass one or two things on to them, it would be my fabulous hair and big beautiful brown eyes lol. No, but seriously, one brunette child would be a nice mix-up for the Spear clan.

After today, I have to have 2 stress tests a week which seems really extensive. They hook you up to a machine that monitors their heartbeats and contractions. I'll be getting the ultra sounds more often as well at every two weeks.

The babies move around so much, which I love. I'll wake up from sleeping on my side and one or both of their butts or heads will be protruding from my stomach, distorting it into weird angles. It's weird, but I love it!

I've been low in spirits lately and seeing their faces really brightened my day/week. I can't believe how beautiful they are and that they're all mine. I can't wait to hold them and kiss them!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase