Sunday, August 3, 2014

Going it Alone in the Wilderness

Cam went to Boise for the weekend. I can't sit in the car for 20 minutes, let alone 8 hours, so I stayed home with the dogs. Today especially, the dogs have been super antsy and it's been difficult getting their energy out. I've been wanting to take them on a walk, but I couldn't handle Bruno if he saw something he wanted to chase while on leash.

We have lots of empty wilderness behind our home that's great for off-leash walks, but I've been hesitant to go on my own in case the dogs get away and don't come back. Today however, I decided to risk it and go it alone with the dogs in the wilderness.

It went REALLY well and the weather was perfect and everything was beautiful!






The dogs are sufficiently worn out and the peace has been restored. 



0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase