Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Not-So-Secret-Garden and Bruno is 6 months!!

So I’ve been working on my garden the past week. We put up a gazebo tent on our deck - great shade! Bruno has been loving it! This week, I got tired of waiting for my herbs to grow, so I went out and bought some plants. I bought some Basil (a must have), thyme, rosemary and oregano. I also got some pepper plants and corn plants which I planted. 

Awesome enough, I got a bunch of tomato plants from family and friends this year. I'm really excited! I planted some more flowers as well.  


I have 3 rose plants that are about to bloom in the half wine barrel.





I'm really excited about my basil plants! 


I'm really hoping the corn does well in this flower pot. I also have a little itty bitty tomato on the plant my mom gave me (in the grey pot).


 Bruno was so cute today. He's grown so big!! We weighed him today and he's 75 pounds!! Can you believe it?!?! He's going to be a big dog!! 





He'll be 6 months tomorrow!!






I know all the pics look similar, but he's just so darn cute!!!

Cam took some pics of me with Bruno today. 


It was REALLy windy outside and the wind had blown off the tent cover...oops!


The sun was in my eyes....obviously.





2 comments:

andreamichelle said...

okay. so I can't tell the length of your pot, but i think that there are too many corn plants in your pot... you need them to be about two inches apart. You do need several plants in order for them to cross pollinate or else they won't produce corn. Depending on the size of that pot, I would say that the ideal would be to have 4 plants. but I don't know if that pot is too small for even 4 plants. measure it out, and see if there would be 2 inches between each plant if you thinned it.

ShelbySpear said...

Ok, thanks!

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase