Tuesday, April 22, 2014

So Happy it's Spring!


I will definitely miss the cherry trees lining our street when we move. Maybe I'll plant one in front of our new home. They're all in bloom and so gorgeous! You can also see the lilac bush in front of the window which will bloom in early May.


I went out to weed yesterday and some of the pansies that I planted in my wine barrel last year, spread to other parts of our yard. I transplanted them back into the wine barrel, but had to take a picture cause they were just so darn pretty.


It rained all day today and will all week. Bruno gets really sad on rainy days because the sun doesn't keep him warm when he lays by the window. Whenever we get up from a seat, he immediately takes it.

It amazes me how he can conform to any sitting space.


3 comments:

Krista said...

Ditto to the post title. Beautiful pictures!

Cameron Spear said...

I do love any blossom tree, but it's so sad that it only lasts for such a short period of time. :-( I guess that's why you take pictures, right? And awesome pictures you do take! :-)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

It is beautiful! I agree with Cam. It only lasts for such a short time. All of my Tulips are in bloom and it's so pretty, but they are already starting to fade.

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase