Friday, April 5, 2013

Pork Chops

The Rub


3 Tbs Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
2.5 Tbs Garlic Powder
3 Tbs Sage
2 Tbs Thyme
2 Tbs Rosemary
1 Tbs Ground Mustard
Mix together 


These are my new spices. I got all these jars at Hobby Lobby and then got the spices I use the most; you know, instead of getting a spice rack I hate full of spices that no one is ever going to use.

I love it! Plus, it adds great color to my kitchen which is a nice bonus!


So! Back to the rub. Mix the rub together and coat the pork chops in the spice rub.



After I cover the pork chops in the spice rub, fill a plate with olive oil and coat the pork chops in the olive oil.


Cover the pork chops with Seran Wrap and let sit in the fridge - overnight is best.







The Green stuff that the pork chops are sitting on is "Creamy Broccoli-Parmesan Orzo." It was really delicious and a really great recipe, but for another time. 


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase