Monday, April 22, 2013

Taco Salad with Baked Tilapia


I bought some taco bowl molds at the kitchen collection today. I bought some whole wheat tortillas which taste like cardboard, but because i'm trying to eat better, I have to eat.

I baked the tortilla in the mold for 10 minutes on 400 degrees.

Tilapia Baked in Herb Butter

Herb Rub
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp mustard powder
1/2 tsp paprika

Rub all over the tilapia fillets.

Melt 1/2 of a stick of butter in a pan with 1 tsp of lemon juice. Pour butter over tilapia in a small pyrex dish. 
Bake for 7-10 minutes on 350 degrees. Meat will turn white when cooked.



4 comments:

Krista said...

wow that looks delicious and like something I could actually cook! I hear ya on the Whole Wheat tortillas. We are white all the way here!

ShelbySpear said...

MMMM white tortillas.

andreamichelle said...

I'm a corn tortilla fan. I love them. Ryan does not.

ShelbySpear said...

Cam and I always use corn tortillas, but when we make regular tacos.

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase