Sunday, April 21, 2013

Psych!! The New and Improved Diet


OK, let's get real. 

Maybe some people can eat veggies and fruits only, but I couldn't even get through one day of that. So I consulted with myself and came up with these 10 rules: 

1. 3/4 or more of my meal HAS to be made up of veggies and or fruits.

2. Some meat is OK, but needs to be less than a portion sized (For now).

3. Even though I think beans are gross, i'll force myself to like them.

4. Fish is ALWAYS OK.

5. Grains or carbs are alright as long as it's in small portions. Enriched bleached (white) flour is never OK. 

6. No Dairy!! Unless it's in salad dressing and in a small, small portion.

7. Eggs are OK,  but in very small small amounts.

8. No soda!!

9. No sugar!! Or as little as possible.

10. No desserts, ever. This shouldn't be that hard for me, i'm not that into deserts.

I really do admire people who can go straight up vegetarian or on these cleanses. I am not one of those people though. 

I laid in bed last night lamenting over my lettuce filled stomach, crying out "why me?!" to the heavens. 






2 comments:

andreamichelle said...

Good luck, your meal plan sounds very similar to mine, with the exception of the beans... I just can't do it. But, I figure with the rest (not having sugar, etc.) maybe it would help. We are starting P90x again, but we are doing it in the evenings (I'm not a morning person, and Ryan asked we do it in the evenings). this means Ryan is normally too tired by evening... so it doesn't really seem like a good plan. We may have to switch to mornings to make sure it happens.

Krista said...

Cam and Rachelle! Just got news you had a blog and had to check it out. Man I want to eat dinner at your house everynight. Glad I get to keep in touch with you now. If you want to see my family blog email me your e-mail, Kristaleena@hotmail.com and I will add you to our blog viewing list. Krista

 
Copyright 2009 Cam & Rachelle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase